Friday, August 13, 2010

Himalayan Dog Chew

Have you Google your name when you get bored sometime? Ah... it sounds crazy but have to admit that we did and it's a good thing that we did!! Because we found that a very nice blog, Of Cows' Tail and Chew Toy, which mentioned us and one of the product at our store. Here is what they have to say about Himalayan Dog Chew.
I didn’t quite know what to do with it at first. I threw it around a bit and pounced on it, but after a nibble I realized it was quite tasty. Because of the hardness (similar to that of a nylabone), it took me over an hour just to eat 1/4 of it. My mom took it away from me at that point as she wanted to see if the chew would aggravate my tummy. There were no symptoms (loose or runny stool, gas, vomiting) of it upsetting my colitis, so I was cleared to not only finish the first treat, but to also start on the other two in the package! The chews left no stains and hardly any crumbs so it was couch approved too.
You can read the original post at http://ofcowstailsandchewtoys.com/2010/07/20/himalayan-dog-chews/.

Thanks Of Cows' Tail and Chew Toy for sharing this information with us!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment